Ultrafiltration Water Treatment Plant
We give the best Services
Ultrafiltration is an important process that can separate micro-organic molecules and colloids from the water with maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The process is used as the pre-treatment to ion exchange and RO exchange. We have supplied ultrafiltration water systems to a large number of clients who vouch for the superiority of the product. With relatively less pressure requirement that RO systems, it is preferred by several applications nowadays.
Each of our ultrafiltration plant systems offers superior output because of stringed design, smoothness of operation, and excellent customer service. We ensure that the filtration plant provided by us given optimum output and high effectiveness.
What are the distinguishing features of Ultrafiltration Water Treatment?
Ultrafiltration systems offered by Aman Water Tech are admired by customers for certain special features:
- Modular design for quick installation
- Highly energy-efficient systems
- The best separation output amongst competitive products
- Excellent quality output
- Long-lasting membrane and low fouling
- Low maintenance requirement
- Provides advanced monitoring and controlling system
- Top-class standardized equipment
What is Ultrafiltration?
Ultrafiltration is a separation technique that uses membranes of pre size of 0.01 to 0.001 microns. The method we used for removing impurities of high molecular weight. It can remove organic and inorganic polymeric molecules and colloidal material. However, it is ineffective in removing low molecular weight ions or molecules, e.g. calcium, surface, sodium and magnesium chloride. In this filtration method, the osmotic pressure difference is negligible across the surface if the membrane because the filtration is done for high molecular weight particles. Hence, you don’t need to apply high pressures to achieve high flux rates.
Flux rate is nothing but the number of permeate products that pass through the per unit area of membrane in a unit time. It is referred in GFD. When we supply tested and inspected ultrafiltration plant to you, it is tested under stringent quality parameters and tough testing conditions. Therefore, you never get an inferior quality product that fails to meet your expectations. Rather, we serve beyond your satisfaction levels. Each of the team membranes is committed to resolving customer queries and problems.
Ultrafiltration and conventional filter: the comparison
Typically, Ultrafiltration process is similar to reverse osmosis. The thing is, here liquid stream flows along the membrane surface tangentially. Several characteristics affect the rate of permeation such as quality of feed,
Characteristics of the membrane and the operating conditions. The other stream of liquid is called concentrate stream. It gets concentrated further. In this case, the membrane doesn’t collections, but it acts as the barrier to molecules, collides and ions.
In the conventional filter (cartridge filter or media filter), suspended solids are removed by trapping them into the filter media. Since the filters act as depository of solids, they are required to clean regularly to maintain high levels of efficiency. After wear and tear, they need to be replaced.
Typically, conventional filters are used to remove large particles (physical impurities) before they are passed to membrane filters. It increases the efficiency of the membrane filter as it is required to remove finer particles and dissolved substances only.
In ultrafiltration, pre-filtration process is not done by putting the conventional filter. The membrane filter has to perform the task of filtering all emulsified as well as suspended particles.
What can affect the performance of Ultrafiltration water systems?
- Permeate rate is directly proportional to the velocity of the flow across the surface of the membrane this parameter is further critical in case of high viscosity liquids such as suspensions and emulsions. As the flow increases, more pumping energy is required. Hence, it is important that the velocity shouldn’t go beyond the optimum limits as it results in loss of efficiency. It can be achieved by calculating the right ratio between the pump energy and the permeate rate.
- Pressure across the membrane surface also affects the permeate rete. In ultrafiltration membrane modules using capillary technology, the operating pressure has to be kept low because of structural limitations. Very high-pressure cause compaction and fouling.
- Temperature also plays an important role in deciding the performance of ultrafiltration system. Usually, the permeate rate increase with an increase in temperature. However, the correlation has to be studied before reaching to a conclusion.
- Module type system assists for quick installation
- Effective separation system.
- Energy-efficient plant
- High quality of treated water
- Low fouling conditional & long life membrane.
- Manual/PLC based control panel.
- Optimum membrane cleaning period.
- Equipped with advance controlling & monitoring system.
- Approved allied equipment’s.
- Metal industries.
- pre-treatment to R.O. and ions exchange.
- post-treatment to ions exchange.
- Recovery of valuable contaminants.
- Reuse of wastewater etc.
- Low fouling Hydrophilic UF membrane
- Excellent filter performance with high flux
- High removal efficiency of bacteria and viruses
- Periodically back washed and air scoured for consistent performance
- Simple, vertical, modular design allows low cost, compact systems
- Fully automated control system for backwashing process
- Advanced custom designed Control Cubicle
- Stainless / carbon steel equipment frame
- Permeate, back pulse pumps, membrane aeration blowers and associated valving mounted on equipment frame
- Control panel with standard PLC and HMI interface mounted on equipment frame.
- High end electrical actuated operating valves.
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control interface.
- User-friendly programmable controls
- High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation
- Pre-engineered & factory tested systems mean easy installation
- CEB (Chemical enhance backwash) connections maximize system availability
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Produces high quality Water.
- Easily integrated into an existing facility
- Requires minimal operator supervision
- Most comprehensive cleaning capability ensures peak system performance
- Ideal for direct reuse
- Pre & Post Treatment for RO Plant
- Cooling Tower make up & blow down Water Treatment
- Drinking Water
- Water for injection (WFI)
- Wastewater recycling
- Zero Liquid Discharge system
- Tertiary Treatment
- River Water Treatment
- Colloidal silica removal
- Heavy metal removal
- G-5 Raj Rajeswari Complex, Indraprastha Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021
- +91 9461372282