Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant (PSTP)
AWT offers decentralized state of the art Package Sewage Treatment System with below processes.
- Activated sludge process.
- Mobile containerized STP based on submersed media aerobic reactor.
- Compact plant based on Fluidized aerobic reactor / Moving Bio Bed Reactor (MBBR).
After biological treatment water may be recovered by adopting tertiary treatment that may be used for gardening/flushing and other utilities. The Compact Package plant is simple to operate, requires minimal maintenance, it requires minimum power, land & consumables for reducing operating cost. These are generally manufactured in MS epoxy coated or Stainless steel / FRP as per the specific need. These compact plants are ideal for hotels, hospitals, holiday resorts, country golf clubs, schools, housing complexes, national parks & industrial commercial complexes. AWT highlights the advantages of smaller decentralized local units for the treatment of communal wastewater/sewage especially in an area where developing urbanization has to integrate with the environment.
ADVANTAGE OF PACKAGED WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Water and wastewater treatment on the African continent plays a vital role in various areas of compliance and good practice. One of the greatest challenges in implementing proper wastewater treatment and management in some municipalities (and for businesses such as mines) is the remoteness of their locations. That is why AWT Projects has devoted more than a decade to providing a truly advantageous solution for precisely these setting: packaged wastewater solutions.
CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION AND INSTALLATION
The first obstacle presented by remote locations is the time, effort and cost involved in transporting materials and teams to the proposed site. Our process and design capabilities and experience have enabled us to dramatically reduce these costs by adapting the necessary water and/or wastewater treatment technology into packaged, containerized solutions. These packaged water treatment plants can then be easily transported to the site, unloaded directly at the designated position, and immediately installed and commissioned. Therefore in terms of transportation and installation, the advantage for the client is that this solution provides greatly reduced lead time, build time and installation time. Consequently, this also offers an opportunity to save a great deal on costs associated with these factors.
Another advantage of our packaged water treatment plants lies in the adaptability of their modular design. The simplest form of this advantage is the ability to adapt the system in accordance with any changes in the area by bringing in and installing additional modules. Furthermore, should a drastic change occur which requires the plants to be moved to should a drastic change occur which requires the plants to be moved to another area, they can be repackaged, transported to the new location and reinstalled where they are required.
ROBUST AND EASILY FABRICATED DESIGN
Adding to the adaptability feature noted above is the fact that our packaged water treatment plants can be quickly and easily fabricated. This ensures that when extra modules are needed for adaptations they can be fabricated in the shortest possible lead time and transported to the site without delay. Despite the quick and easy fabrication of our designs, they are kept to a robust and heavy-duty standard. This way we ensure that all of our packaged water treatment plants are built to last. As well as being strictly compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Superior finish
- Rugged construction
- Easy to install
- Corrosion resistance
- Suitable for the wide range of plants ranging from 5 KLD to 5000 KLD.
- Enhanced treatment capacity by dual-screen systems. Highly effective customized aeration systems.
- Dual operating mode (Manual and Automatic).
- State-of-the-art monitoring & measuring system.
- Capable of reducing the high concentration of BOD, COD & TSS reduction.
- Silent operations.
- Flexible installation mode. Aboveground and underground.
- Long-lasting desludging period.
- Effective polishing unit.
- Available in Module or civil structure.
- Suitable for all types of industrial and domestic water treatment requirements.
- Hotels & Resorts.
- Urban & Rural infrastructure.
- Food-processing units.
- Hospital & malls.
- Textile industry.
- Commercial& Residential complex.
- School, colleges & institutions.
- Power plants.
- Automobiles industries,
- Oil & Gas companies.
- Iron & steel industries.
- Fertilizer & solvent extractors.
- Pulp and papers industries.
- Dye & chemicals units.
- G-5 Raj Rajeswari Complex, Indraprastha Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021
- +91 9461372282