Sewage Treatment Plants (STP)
Manufacturer & Supplier of Sweage Treatment Plants. Our product range also comprises of Packaged Drinking Water Project, Chilled Water Plant and Water Softener. Sewage Treatment Plant is a facility designed to receive the waste from domestic, commercial and industrial sources and to remove materials that damage water quality and compromise public health and safety when discharged into water receiving systems. Today, technological progress is increasingly broadening the range of possibilities offered by classic environmental protection. The ecological focus is on water protection and the multiple use of waste water.
Aman Water Tech. is involved in offering an entire range of Sewage Treatment Plants to clean the water. We use a combination of innovative treatment processes we facilitate the utilization of wastewater for industrial and municipal purposes and thus the conservation of resources.
- Zero discharge of sewage water.
- Color free treated water.
- Suitable for inconsistent sewage.
- Reduction of BOD & COD.
- Do not require continuous operations.
- Environmentally safe to dispose treated water in land or water or to be used in applications like gardening, construction and many more uses.
- Compact finish
- Low power intake.
- Reduced operational noise.
- Designed to deliver odorless water.
- Designed as per required capacities.
- Offering negligible sludge generation.
- Automatic sludge recirculation system.
- Easy maintenance and quick installation.
- Inside and outer protection through epoxy paint.
- Plants of activated sludge process that do not need any other dosing or additives.
- Single built plants in closed modules that have different chambers which facilitate easy transport and installation.
- Aeration system composed of blower, fine bubble diffusers, air supply pipe and air relief valves.
- All these sewage treatment plants are used for treating sewage and effluents coming out from commercial establishments, residential areas and industries.
Importance of STP :
- It is very important to provide some degree of treatment of wastewater before it can be used for agricultural or landscape irrigation or for aquaculture.
- The principal objective of sewage treatment is generally to allow human effluents to be disposed of without danger to human health or unacceptable damage to the natural environment.
- According to a research, a large number of people die from water born diseases in most of the developing countries. Therefore, it is very important to get the proper treatment of the water for a healthy living.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.