Effluent Treatment Plant
We offer solutions in the field of water treatment and waste water treatment. We undertake design, drawing, manufacturing, erection and commissioning for all kind of industries. So we can say saving tomorrow's World. We provide most comprehensiv and cost effective plant and service.
Aman Water Tech. has developed a fabricated hybrid wastewater treatment plant with both type aerobic and anaerobic solutions with new and sucessful technologies like MBBR/SAFF/FAB/UASBR/SBR etc.
Industrial effuent is trated in order to reduce BOD, COD and TSS to meet the standards of Pollution Control Board norms for dispoing of the same. All our effuent tratment plants are incorporates with superior quality raw material like mild steel or stainless steel. These plants are also constructing in RCC or Civil as per the design data. On the basis of row material we provide the in different type as per the required or available area.
- Less space requirement/Compact Model.
- Designed to meet the standard parameters as per pollution control board.
- Modular Plant/Easy to move.
- Most Conventional Technology - MBBR/SAFF/FAB.
- 90% - 95% water can be reusable.
- Less Man Power Requirement to maintain.
- Zero Liquid Discharge on the basis of requirement.
- Advantages of MBBR/SAFF/FAB.
- A continuous Process.
- Most effective and sucessful.
- Large Operational Flexibility.
- Easy Sludge Handling.
- Most Sustainable.
- Less maintenance & Operating cost.
- Textiles (Mcrccrizing, Dycing Washing & Printing Units).
- Dairy Industries.
- Food Processing Units.
- Auto Mobile Industries.
- Distilleries & Breweries.
- Beverage Industries.
- Oil & Petroleum Industries.
- Residential Apartments and Hotels.
- Paper & Pulp Industries.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.