Zero Liquid Discharge(ZLD) Evaporator
Zero Liquid Discharge consists of industrial wastewater treatment processes developed to totally wipe out all liquid discharge from the industrial facility.A zero liquid discharge is a procedure that is beneficial to industrial and municipal governing bodies as well as the environment because it saves money and no liquid effluent, are discharged from the facility. ZLD systems employ the most advanced wastewater treatment technologies to purify and recycle virtually all of the wastewater produced
- Zero Liquid Discharge(ZLD) is a series of processes (Like Membrane filtration, reverse osmosis, eveporation and crystallization) that extract pure water from industrial effluents, leaving behind sludge, dissolved solids, suspended particles and salt crystals.
- Pre-requisite for ZLD needs physical and chemical treatment and followed by biological system to remove organic load.
- The treated effluents can be subjected for concentration and evaporation.
- The concentration method quite often involves the adoption of Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nano Filtration(NF) methods.
- The evaporation methods involve incineration/drying/evaporation of effluent in multi effect evaporatores(MEE).
- Beverage & Distillery Industry
- Bakery & General Industries
- Tobacco Industries
- Honey Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Ice Creams
- Herbal Cosmetics
- Ultra Filtration System
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Sea Water RO System for High TDS
- Evaporation System
Need of ZLD :
- Most polluting industries such as Pharma, Pulp & Paper, Tanneries, Textile, Dyeing, Chemicals, Power Plants etc. generate wastewater with high salinity/TDS.
- Conventional 'Physico - chemical biological' treatment does not remove salinity from the treated effluent. The TDS content is well above the statutory limit.
- Discharge of saline but treated wastewater pollutes ground and surface waters.
- TN has taken a lead on ZLD due ti absence of fully flowing perennial rivers.
- Main motivatord - Water Scarcity, water economics, regulatory pressure.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.