Forced Circulation Evaporators
Aman Water Tech offers a complete range of Forced Circulation Evaporators with options of crystallization and additional accessories like elutriation legs, hydrocyclones , post product centrifuge / spray dryer for crystal separation / drying.
Forced Circulation Evaporators are short tube evaporators and are ideally used when the boiling of feed liquid on the heating surfaces is to be avoided due to the salting and fouling characteristics of the liquid. Hence in these evaporators the flow velocity in the tubes is kept very high.
As the name implies, force is used to drive the liquid through the evaporator tubes thus producing high tube velocities. A high efficiency circulating pump, designed for large volume and sufficient head, is used to supply the force. Proper design results in controlled temperature rise, controlled temperature difference and tube velocities that give optimum heat transfer. This type is recommended for viscous, scaling and salting liquids. As the liquid is only heated in the steam chest with flashing taking place in the separator and no boiling taking place within the tubes, fouling on hot tube walls is reduced.
- Suitable for widest variety of evaporator applications.
- Ideal for crystallizing operation.
- High heat transfer coefficients.
- Positive circulation.
- Freedom from salting, scaling and fouling.
- Suitable for corrosive and viscous solutions.
- Optimum tube velocities.
- Type of vapour head used with the forced circulation evaporators is chosen to suit the product characteristics.
- Effluent Treatments Plants
- Chemical Industry
- Salt Solutions
- Operates with extremely low temperature differences.
- High tube velocity.
- Velocity mechanically produced and controlled.
- Gives high rate of heat transfer, rapid evaporation and high concentration without requiring high operating temperatures or large heating surface.
- Maximum recovery of solids.
- Can use horizontal or vertical tubes.
- Tubes are readily accessible for cleaning and inspection.
- Suitable for single or multiple effects.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.