Reverse Osmosis Plant
The RO System works on the principle of Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper-filtration. We have with us rich experience in successfully handling the demands of precision designed and optimally functioning Industrial RO/ Reverse Osmosis Plants. These industrial reverse osmosis Plants can be also made available in customized specifications with configurations to suit individual requirements of output water that varies from normal drinking application to usage like in pharmaceutical production, food processing and as boiler feeding requirement. Here, our expertise lies in offering industrial reverse osmosis plants in different flow rates for 100 LPH to 50,000 LPH with the TDS reduction capacity that goes as high as 90-99%. Purification Process:
One of the finest techniques for treating water, reverse osmosis eliminates contaminants from water thus making it fit for drinking purpose and other commercial and industrial applications. The RO system is provided with sediment pre-filter and an activated carbon filter as the membranes are degraded by chlorine, bacterial attack, manganese, hydrogen sulfide and iron. Advanced models of RO Systems are also attached with water softeners.
- RO System manufactured in a well integrated industrial reverse osmosis plant
- Use of approved and tested components in system construction
- Industrial RO plants configured for achieving optimum recovery of water
- Adjustable valve provision for adjusting waste water and recycle flow of water
- Offering easy and quick installation
- Output production rates from 2000 GPD to 20 000 GPD
- Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles
- Granular Carbon Filter which reduces chlorine, organics, odor, smell and turbidity from water
- Block Carbon Filter that further reduces chlorine, odors and other chemicals
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane in which bacteria, heavy metals, salt, bad mineral substances and other dissolved matter and chemical drugs are removed from water
- Rear anti-bacteria activated carbon filter that improve the taste of water
- Safe Drinking Water
- Boiler Feed Water
- Ion Exchange Pre-treatment
- Beverage Production
- RO Systems are used in Homes, offices, hospitals, clinics, Nursery homes, beauty salons, gyms, schools, restaurants and shops.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.