We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world. Its applicable for any water or wastewater treatment systems. With durable FRP filament wound material, these vessels are non corrosive and light in weight enabling longer life and easy installation at site. Available from 800mm to 2000mm and all size in diameter, these vessels can cater to a wide range of filtration and softening applications in water and wastewater segments.
FRP vessels offered by us are made from high performance composite material. Tested for over 2,50,000 cycles, they prove strength to withstand pressures as high as 10 kg/cm2 without any structural damage. Being immune to most chemicals, our FRP vessels can be used practically for any water treatment application. Our rage of FRP vessels is known for its features such as Economical Price, Durability, and Efficiency. Offered in different dimensions, we also customize these vessels as per the requirement of our clients.
- Standard polyester or chemical-resistant vinylester construction.
- Easy to handle and install.
- High performance FRP filament wound outer shell.
- Relatively Inexpensive with no Recurring Cost of Consumable Chemicals
- Top and Side manhole for easy filling and removal of media.
- Sight glass to examine process operation during service,regeneration and backwash.
- Control Valves are Modular and Designed for Operational Flexibility
- Inlet and outlet flanges are compatible with standard PP top distributors and bottom collectors.
- Filtration Media is Inexpensive and Long-
- 100% corrosion resistance.
- Light weight and easy to install at site.
- Industrial water and wastewater filtration
- Commercial water filtration
- Softening application
- Demineralization application
- Iron removal filters
- Water Treatment (R.O.Pre-treatment), Food & Beverages, Mineral Water, Oil, Petroleum, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Adhesives, Paints, Inks & Dyes, Sugar Industry etc.
- Operating pressure 5 bar
- Test pressure 9 bar
- Maximum operating temperature 65°C