Every gauge is tested for accuracy and leakage. Our pressure gauges are designed for demanding applications internationally such as reverse osmosis, oil refining, chemical, food processing plants and water treatment just to name a few. A pressure gauge allows a fluid to enter from the item or equipment being measured and reacts by moving a calibrated rod inside it. The pressure can be correctly read when the rod has moved to its maximum position.
A pressure gauge kit will tell you the PSI of the water as it enters your Reverse Osmosis membrane housing. Check the PSI on this gauge when your pre-filters are new – be certain to record the PSI number and the date. Then check in 3 months or 6 months and note the change in the PSI. When the PSI reading on your gauge has dropped 6 or 8 points (example – from 60 down to 52 PSI) you need to order new filters. As the PSI drops below 50 PSI, you are beginning to send a greater percentage of water to the drain and less water to the storage tank. When the reading reaches 45 PSI, you will notice a big increase in drain flow.
- Liquid Filled.
- ¼” NPT Connections.
- Stainless Steel Case.
- Available with Bronze or Stainless Steel Internals.
- Liquid filled to reduce vibrations for consistently accurate readings
- Offered in Panel Mount (back mount) and In-Line (bottom mount) Models.
- Pressure drop on the gauge kit identifies when to replace your pre-filters.
- Properly maintained pre-filters will extend the life of your Reverse Osmosis membrane.
- Knowing the incoming PSI on your RO system will permit you to better manage the efficiency of your Reverse Osmosis system and thereby reduce the amount of water you will send to the drain and increase the amount of permeate water going to the storage tank.
- Reverse Osmosis systems with Booster Pumps installed will be able to read the PSI on the gauge to know what pressure setting they have on their Booster Pump switch.
- Tap Water.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems.
- Seawater Reverse Osmosis.
- Commercial Water Treatment.
- It detects water leaks in the distribution network.
- It determines efficiency of a water plant for supplying water.
- It identifies potential well, pump or irrigation system problems.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.