A valve is a mechanical device that controls the flow of fluid and pressure within a system or process. A valve controls system or process fluid flow and pressure
There are three major types of pool filtering system: cartridge, sand, and diatomaceous earth (DE). Sand and DE filters use a multiport valve primarily to help clean or backflush the filter media. Cartridge filters do not have multiport valves. These filters are cleaned by removing the cartridge and spraying it with a garden hose.
Access the most extensive range of Multiport Valves innovatively designed for your convenience. Economically priced, these valves from Aventura have longer shelf life
and are easy to install & operate under varied applications. Innovatively designed and easy to handle, they also provide excellent seal capability preventing internal
leakage. By just clockwise and anticlockwise rotating of handle, multiple functions can be performed such as filter backwash, rinse brine suction and brine rinse.
- Longer Service Life.
- Superior Sealing
- Innovative Design
- Easy Operation
- Using wear-resistant high hardness ceramic material instead of plastic parts.
- High flat surface between ceramic parts prevents internal leakage.
- Easy to handle because of ceramic extreme flat surface (small friction coefficient).
- Adopts advanced ceramic material, rotary movement and high back wash flow for filtration.
- The valves are applicable in systems for activated carbon filters, sand filters, iron removal filters water softeners and more.
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of FRP vessels which are ideal for different water treatment products. Our range of FRP vessels are manufactured by Wave Cyber, a leader in membrane & FRP Pressure vessels in the world.
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater residuals and produce a non-liquid material referred to as “cake”. Dewatered residuals, or cake, vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil.